Siblings are like Tom and Jerry. They tease and irritate each other, but can’t imagine a life without each other. Our brothers and sisters have always been with us right from the dawn of our individual tales to the inevitable twilight. They have been with us throughout, holding us tight and protecting us from the world.
This Rakshabandhan, let us recall the revered memories of a Brother-Sister Relationship:
1. Siblings are the ones, who are absolutely normal until they get together.
2. A sibling is that one enemy you just can’t live without.
3. You may fight with your sibling. But, if anyone lays a finger at them, they’ll be facing you.
4. You were threatened of being killed in a fight by your own sibling.
5. The weird things you believed in because you were a sincere follower of your elder sibling.
6. The embarrassment that you faced because your sibling said what not in front of your friends.
7. The secret crush you tried to hide from them but could not ever.