Are you planning out a romantic, memorable valentine night with your significant other? We have come out with this handy Valentine checklist to help you plan and place your entire Valentine evening with perfection. From choosing the right flowers & a place for your V' Day eve to grooming it right, we have got you covered so you don't miss a thing.
The Valentines Checklist!!
1) Buy flowers: The rose is a universal symbol of love and beauty which makes this flower a thoughtful and perfect gift for Valentine’s Day. It conveys deep emotions like love, longing and desire. Get your Valentines Day flowers delivered to express your true feelings and impress that special someone. Quick tip- Pre-order to enjoy great variety and avoid last minute glitches.
2) Plan out a romantic getaway: A table for two at a garden restaurant in Kashmir. A quiet canoe trip in Kerala backwaters. A romantic day spent exploring the grand centuries-old fort in Rajasthan. These are the intriguing moments that drive us to fall in love, not just with the surroundings, but with the person who's beside us. While planning your romantic getaway you can choose from an island, beachside, cruise, hillside resort, garden or a desert safari that are certain to get you in the mood for love.
3) Make dinner reservations: A heart warming romantic candle light dinner with your significant other inspires, rejuvenates and nurtures the romantic inside you. Make sure the place offers indulgences that placates the taste of your significant other. During prime time the best of places are usually filled, so make sure you reserve your spot in advance or get your tickets pre-booked if necessary.
4) Choose a gift to surprise them: This is an opportunity to show your beloved how much they mean to you. Plan out a romantic Valentines gift that leaves them enthralled.Enchant them with valentine chocolates, valentine soft toys, valentine cakes, dazzling jewellery sets, designer watches, fashion apparels, quirky naughty gifts or special valentine souvenirs that make your Valentines unforgettable.
5) Dress to Impress: On Valentines Day you really wish to create that special impression on your Valentines Date. Dress it up to keep it warm and exciting. Wear an outfit that is comfortable, yet can be carried with elan. Make sure you look reflects your personality and who you are.
6) Wear the right fragrance: Try something intimately fragrant to cast a spell on your significant other. Try something new from your signature scent to let them wanting more of you. Whatever you choose, make sure you don't overdo it.
7) Plan out an adventure to follow the meal: "The best expression of love is dance". To enhance the romantic vibe and turn on the growing chemistry between you and your partner try out intimate dance forms like jazz, salsa,waltz or tango to feel the real connection.
Walk your way through this checklist and make it a night to remember.
What are your plans to make your Valentine evening super special. Share your ideas with us and get a chance to win a gift voucher from FlowerAura for the most creative ideas.