- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Birthdays are great ways to send your wishes and the beauty is heightened when you are able to personalize those. Adorned with glossy, dark grey-green, oval, succulent leaves, this personalized Crassula is a perfect way to make memories and wish someone, a very happy birthday with an elegant ceramic vase. # Crassula Ovata was first described in England in 1768. # The species name Ovata means egg-shaped, referring to the leaves.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula Ovata
- Soak the soil thoroughly.
- Require well-balanced organic fertilizer.
- Provide partial shade.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It is usually delivered to the doorstep within 3-4 days with the help of our Courier partner. Delivery may vary as per the pin code.