- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The botanical name of lucky bamboo is Dracena sanderiana. The plant is named after a renowned German-English gardener, Henry Frederick Conrad Sander. Native to the tropical rainforests of Africa and parts of Southeast Asia, the wood of this plant represents one of the five elements of Feng Shui and according to Vastu Shastra also, it brings happiness and luck to the owner and house. # The lucky bamboo is not really a bamboo. It belongs to the same family as Lily. # It is supposed to double your luck and is also considered an expression of love.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 inches approx
i Max height 12 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Bambusoideae
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Spraying with water will be enough to wet the soil.
- Do not let plant stand in water, avoid over watering.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.