- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The plant is named after a renowned German-English gardener, Henry Frederick Conrad Sander. Bring immense luck and positivity to your house with this lucky bamboo plant. Not only it requires least maintenance but it will also increase the beauty quotient of your house dcor. And when this meaningful gift is combined with a sweet pack of 5 Cadbury chocolates, the playfulness of your relationship will get two fold. # The lucky bamboo is not really a bamboo. It belongs to the same family as Lily. # It is supposed to bring three kind of luck: Happiness, Long Life and Wealth.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 8 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Bambusoideae
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Spraying with water will be enough to wet the soil.
- Do not let plant stand in water, avoid over watering.
- Keep the plant in cool spot.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.