- Key Points
- Care & Tips
This one also known as Valentine plant or sweetheart wax plant because of its thick, succulent, heart-shaped leaves. It is a low-maintenance indoor plant, which is native to Southeast Asia. If you wish to confess love to someone special, this plant is the one you should go for. Coming along with a cutesy teddy, this combo becomes absolutely suitable to be gifted to someone awwdorable.# This plant is also known as Sweetheart Plant or Valentine Hoya. # It bears heart shaped leaves.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 3 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Hoya kerrii
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.