There is no gift greater than the gift of health that you can ever give to your loved ones. So, this Christmas, bring good health to your loved ones by gifting them this Aglaonema plant that comes in a white pot, which is known for effectively removing toxins from the indoor air, ensuring a cleaner air to breathe.
- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 1.5ft Approxi
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Aglaonema
Care & Tips
- Grow your Aglaonema plant in medium to bright light condition and do not expose it to direct sun.
- These plants don't grow in cold temperatures. So, place these in a warmer spot of your house.
- Water thoroughly during the summer and water these less in winter. However, do not leave these completely dry.