Commonly known as Chinese evergreens, Aglaonema is one of the easiest houseplants to grow indoor. Also, Aglaonema plants are effective in removing the toxins from the indoor air. Therefore, gifting this plant to your loved ones you are ensuring them a cleaner indoor air to breathe. It comes with a nurturing green color vase.
- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 1ft Approxi
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Aglaonema
- Grow your Aglaonema plant in medium to bright light condition and do not expose it to direct sun.
- These plants don't grow in cold temperatures. So, place these in a warmer spot of your house.
- Water thoroughly during the summer and water these less in winter. However, do not leave these completely dry.