- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Send these Canary Islands dragon trees planted in 2 differently designed ceramic vase to your near and dear ones. Surprise them with these beauties on their special occasions and make them feel out of this world. Add a spark to their celebration with your unique gift.# Dracaena Draco Plant is also known as the Canary Islands dragon tree.
- This plant likes to grow in relatively bright light.
- Allow the plants to dry between waterings, but not completely.
- Fertilize the plant once every six months.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.