- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Everyone loves to live in beautiful, healing, and comfortable living spaces. You can help your loved ones realize this dream by gifting them a Syngonium plant in a red matki-shaped vase along with a pack of nutritious almonds. Syngonium is an ideal choice because it is easy to care for. # Syngonium is also known by the names like Goosefoot, nephthytis or Syngonium podophyllum.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium podophyllum
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.