- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Keeping the snake sansevieria plant in your bedroom will help you to sleep better. It also detoxifies the polluted air around you. So, bring this air-purifying plant planted in a white plastic hexagon vase to your home quickly and protect your family from all the respiratory diseases.# This plant is native to Nigeria.# It belongs to a Sparagaceae family.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.