- Key Points
- Care & Tips
If you are getting tired of old traditional gifts, then opt for this beautiful green Arelia plant. Perfect plants for those dark, hot corners in your home or office. They will make an ultimate Christmas gift when paired with a delicious Xmas plum cake. So, don't wait for the Christmas to end, gift now! # The distinct leaves of an Aralia Plant can be lacy, rounded, or spinach shaped.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Polyscias fruticosa
- Aralia plants can survive in low light conditions, but grow faster and produce more leaves in medium to bright indirect light.
- Allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.