- Key Points
- Care & Tips
As Aries are determined and fierce in nature, this little green succulent is also quite resilient and hard to kill. It requires minimal attention and could beautify the house without any efforts. It is also considered lucky in some cultures around the world. # Jade Plant produce star shaped flowers. # Jade plant is named after jade-like, dark green color of the leaves.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula ovata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.