The botanical name of lucky bamboo is Dracena sanderiana. The plant is named after a renowned German-English gardener, Henry Frederick Conrad Sander. It is native to the tropical rainforests of Africa and parts of South-east Asia. This plant will amp up your interiors and bring luck and happiness to the house it sits in. # The lucky bamboo is not really a bamboo. It belongs to the same family as Lily. # It is supposed to double your luck and is also considered an expression of love. Order online plants and spread greenery with air-purifying plants, Indoor plants, bonsai plants available in a wide evergreen array!
- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 5 inches approxi
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Bambusoideae
Care & Tips
- Keep out of direct sunlight. These plants thrive in medium natural light.
- Water the plants two to three times a week.
- Keep the roots of the plant wet.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.