- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Coming in a bright red pot, this adenium plant is absolutely delightful in its appeal and this is what makes it a great versatile gifting option to be gifted across various special occasions and festivals. Gifting green is noble and thoughtful, so have no more second thoughts while gifting this adenium plant, right away. # Adeniums love hot, tropical climates
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 8 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Adenium obesum
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.