- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Native to Brazil, these plants are known for its attractive foliage. They make for beautiful little houseplants and make for the picturesque look when kept on a window sill or on a table arranged with other indoor plants.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Peperomia
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.