- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The Pedilanthus plant is a succulent plant which leaves look too attractive. The cream ceramic dotted vase is also increasing its charm. So, if you love to decorate your home with plants then this plant will be the best choice for enhancing the beauty of your indoor garden.# This plant belongs to Euphorbiaceae family.# Its scientific name is Euphorbia.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Euphorbia tithymaloides
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.