- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The banana plant is a tree-like perennial herb. They thrive in rich, dark fertile soil and also, they give bananas! They don't like being hungry or thirsty but once you have taken care of them, they will take care of you with the healthy fruit that they bear. # The dried remains of the trunks can be used for weaving baskets and mats. # They are not really a tree or plant but they are herbs.
Outdoor Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Once a day
Scientific Name Banana
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.