- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Begonia is a type of flowering plant which has around 1500 species. It can grow in a tropical and subtropical climate. Its dense ornamental foliage makes it one of the best home decorating plants. So, if you wish to present your loved ones with a thoughtful gift, you will never go wrong with the Begonia plant.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.