- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Evergreen and beautiful succulents, bearing round or heart-shaped leaves, Jade Plant is considered a good luck symbol and activates financial luck in the house. It is considered auspicious to gift the Jade Plant according to Feng Shui practice, especially in business relationships
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula ovata
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants at room temperature.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.