- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Pants not just act as living decor in your home but also revitalize your lifestyle purifies the air, etc. So what can the best gift to leave a long-lasting impression on your loved ones? This Beautiful Kalanchoe Plant is one of the most beautiful, and easy to care plants and makes a great gift for any occasion.# Kalanchoe, or kal-un-KOH-ee, or kal-un-kee, is a genus of about 125 species of tropical, succulent flowering plants in the family Crassulaceae.
# Native to Madagascar and tropical Africa.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Kalanchoe
- They grow best in clay pots for aeration and need drainage holes in the bottom.
- Place them in well lighted areas
- Keep them 8 to 10 hours of sunlight per day.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.