- Key Points
- Care & Tips
An easy-care plant that can adapt to all kinds of conditions and adds beauty to space it sits in. It possesses glossy, bright green and red oval-shaped leaves that are spaced very close together on a single stem which makes Red Philodendron upright and elegant looking as it matures. # Philodendron is a member of the Araceae (Arum) family and originates from the Caribbean, Colombia and Venezuela. # It has dark green arrow-shaped leaves that are red to copper on the underside.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Philodendron bipinnatifidum
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.