- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The remarkable heart shape of bright and waxy leaves of this plant steal the limelight without any doubts. If you are looking for a plant which requires minimal attention and is hard to kill, well, then you are in luck with this plant as it beauty survives with minimum care. It is one of the easiest houseplants to grow. # They are native to Solomon Islands. # They also help purify the air.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum aureum
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.