- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Flowers are the forever gift for any and every occasion. They are a great way to express love, feelings and emotion to your special someone. Gift this beautiful bloomy kale flower tucked in an orange square dotted vase. Not just it will convey your feelings it will work as great home decor.# Native to Europe, the plants grow a mounded rosette of deeply lobed, outer leaves in a range of green hues. # The colourful centre leaves include in pink, white, purple and reds.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Brassica oleracea
- Grow in rich, well-drained soil.
- Keep soil moist, not wet. Water as needed, especially during dry weather.
- This cool-weather flower prefers cool soil and air temperatures 50 to 60 degrees, or lower.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.