- Key Points
- Care & Tips
When tradition merges with beauty, something like this Poinsettia plant comes potted in a classic katora vase. Perfect to be gifted to someone across Thanksgiving, Christmas and other such special festivals; this red Poinsettia plant serves as a decorative element everywhere from the sacred place of worship like churches to the porches of homes. # This plant was named after Mr Joel Roberts Poinsett, a US diplomat in Mexico.
- Soil should be neither dripping wet nor totally dry.
- Poinsettias don't like a lot of water. Remember that the plant's root should neither dry out nor be drenched.
- Keep it somewhere that attracts daylight.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.