- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The Boston fern bears swordlike fronds that arch gracefully down around its pot. There are many varieties of Boston fern, most with frilly or lacy fronds. Tucked in a cute white container which can be personalised with a photo, this plant can make for a wonderful gift for the couple celebrating their anniversary. # The leaves are also known as "Fronds". # Boston Fern" was introduced in 1894.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Tracheophyta
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.