- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The Bouganvillea Plant in a wonderful Orchid Brass pot will be the best gift for your loved ones to make their special days even more special. So, go with this beautiful flowering plant and bring a big smile on their faces without putting any extra effort. # This plant is native to South America, Brazil, Argentina. # It belongs to Nyctaginaceae family.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 10 inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Bouganvillea
Blooming Time Spring season
- It grows rapidly in the warmer temperature.
- Keep the Tapioca plant moderately moist.
- Keep it in direct sunlight.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.