- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Let this money plant brings good luck and prosperity, your loved ones' way always and help remove all obstacles in terms of financial growth. This money plant also tends to attract good energy in the house and keep diseases at bay. Owing to its beauty and so many benefits, money plant makes a perfect gifting option. # This plant is also known as Malabar Chestnut or saba nut.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum aureum
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.