- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Looking for a good luck charm that not gives positive vibes but also helps you get good paced financial growth? Then, the jade plant is what you should pick to present it to your loved ones. As it is said that good luck charms work the best when given as a gift with a heart full of love and care. # Leaves tend to grow in opposite pairs.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.