- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Dark and luscious green leaves are a characteristic of the Calathea plant. And, when it is potted in a designer black cylindrical vase and is coupled with a stuffed bear, the hamper becomes a living work of art! Now, you have a fascinating gift choice, make the most of it. # They can thrive in places with low light.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 8 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Calathea zebrina
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.