- Key Points
- Care & Tips
It thrives in room temperature and is one of the most affordable palms out there. With its adaptive attitude to low light and humidity levels, it can survive almost through any indoor plan, house or apartments. Tucked in a white ceramic pot personalised with a name, this could be one of the best gift for a Capricorn. # It is native to the rainforests in Southern Mexico and Guatemala. # One of the top 50 air purifying plants as per NASA's survey.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Chamaedorea
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.