- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Having an indoor ornamental plant always seems to attract positive vibes into our homes and when it is about a crassula plant, these 2 factors seem to be doubled up. Potted in a black pot along with a few pebbles, this crassula plant is one of its kinds, as it attracts money like a magnet.# Crassula plant develops oval, spoon-shaped, fleshy leaves.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula ovata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.