- Key Points
- Care & Tips
This Dracaena plant with glossy green leaves tucked in a designer square vase is a beauty to behold. Gift it to someone on their special occasion and help embrace nature and beauty daily. Gift this plant to your friends and family and make them go gaga over your choice of gifts.
# The Dracaena compacta plant, a compact, slow-growing member of the Dracaena family.
# Native to South East Africa. It is often referred to as Dracaena fragrans or Dracaena deremensis.
- Dracaena compacta use less water in low light than in brighter light.
- Dracaena compacta plant grows best in medium light.
- Require very little fertilizer. Feed only twice a year, once in the spring and once in the summer.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.