Some people like it gaudy and others like it classy, but this cute little Cryptanthus Plant that comes with a ceramic vase and a plant saucer would be liked by every one of your friend and family. So, add this to your gifting list this time, and get ready to get compliments. # Cryptanthus was given its common name because the showy, wavy leaves grow in the form of a star.
- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 3 Inches approx
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Cryptanthus
Care & Tips
- Keep the soil of the plant evenly moist.
- It needs to be well-drained.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.