- Key Points
- Care & Tips
If you happen to have friends, family, and relatives who love to embrace lush-green surroundings, then this cacti plant potted in a concrete vase makes for the best gift for them on any occasion. As cacti is a succulent plant, it demands less care and promises beautiful environs. # Cactus can survive in extremely hot and dry habitats
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Acanthocereus tetragonus
- Use well-aerated potted soil.
- Keep the pot in bright, indirect light.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.