- Key Points
- Care & Tips
It bears fleshy, propeller-like leaves that mature from light green to bright red. They are quite easy to grow. Potted in a white pot, they lend a classy touch to the garden. Being a succulent, they are prone to negligence and thrive without care. # Carnations are also known as the "The Flowers of God". # Each color of carnation has a different meaning.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.