- Key Points
- Care & Tips
One of the most popular ornamental plants, this Crassula plant is what everyone loves to keep it as a centrepiece. Because of it being succulent, water requirements are less, which makes it easy to maintain. This lovely plant comes accompanied by a Lord Ganesha idol which ensures his blessings are always on you. # Belongs to indoor succulent plant family
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula ovata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.