- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Belonging to the stone crop family, this plant is native to South Africa. The tiny leaves of this bushy succulent makes it a perfect indorr plant requiring minimal care. Delivered in a tiny, cute polka print metal basket in pink colour, this plant will be surely loved by your nearb and dear ones. # Jade plant is named after jade-like, dark green colour of the leaves. # Leaves of jade plant are used in treatment of diarrhea and epilepsy and for the purification of the body.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 4 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula Ovata
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.