- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Native to Southeast Asia, Lucky Bamboo has been a symbol of good fortune and prosperity for over 5000 years in the Asian culture. Known to bring health and prosperity to the house it also maintains the flow of positive chi energy and thus, the yin -yang balance. This vertical shaped plant is an excellent example of the wood element which influences our life energy, vitality, and physical activity. # The lucky bamboo is not really a bamboo. It belongs to the same family as Lily. # It is supposed to bring three kind of luck: Happiness, Long Life and Wealth.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Bambusoideae
- Keep out of direct sunlight. These plants thrive in medium natural light.
- Fill the bottom of a container with pebbles and add enough water to rise to a couple of inches above the pebbles.
- Water the plants two to three times a week.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.