- Key Points
- Care & Tips
They are one of the most primitive living seed plants that have the appearance of a palm, with its feather-like fronds. These plants are quite dramatic and are a marvellous piece of art. They require proper care and handling. It can reach Up to 6 ft height and can even be kept dwarfed by growing it in a small pot. # They were originated in Japan. # They belongs to the family of Cycadaceae and universally approval as Cycas revoluta.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 12 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Cycas revoluta
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.