- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The Jade plant which belongs to the Stonecrop family is one of the best houseplants which is easy to grow in homes. Due to its appealing appearance, it is used as home decor. With its thick stem and oval-shaped leaves, you can make your loved one feel amazing. So, without a second thought, you can choose the Jade plants to gift your dear ones on special occasions.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula Ovata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.