- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Have you ever planted a tree or given a gift to your close ones? If not then do it now! This beautiful potted dazzling Milt Sansevieria Plant is something you can't overlook. So, be the first one to gift a plant to your near and dear ones and also tell your friends and family to adapt the habit.# Sansevieria trifasciata is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo.
# Commonly known as snake plant, mother-in-law tongue.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
- They grow best in clay pots for aeration and need drainage holes in the bottom.
- Place them in well lighted areas
- Keep them 8 to 10 hours of sunlight per day.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.