- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 4 Inches
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
Care & Tips
- They grow best in clay pots for aeration and need drainage holes in the bottom.
- Place them in well lighted areas
- Keep them 8 to 10 hours of sunlight per day.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.