- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Window plants like this Haworthia plant are what is best suited to be gifted to someone dear who genuinely feel blessed with your gifting green concept. One of the most attractive houseplants, this Haworthia plant has been blessed with leaves that grow in rosettes with leaves curving in an upward direction. Interestingly, it has been naturally and beautifully covered with pearl-like tubercles.# There are around 2000 different species of cactus.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Haworthia
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.