- Key Points
- Care & Tips
A rubber plant can be kept close to the window that has blind, as it requires bright light but not direct. This plant will bring a nice touch to a house and will even purify the indoors wondrously. A great choice for gifting it to your loved ones, especially when you are wishing love to grow this season. # Rubber plant is native to eastern parts of South Asia and Southeast Asia.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Ficus elastica
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants at room temperature.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered on the same day of placing the order.