- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Native to South East Africa, Dracaena Compacta plant is a slow-growing member of the Dracaena family. Also known as Dracaena fragrans or Dracaena deremensis, it has a thick green stem and several clumps of short dark green leaves. Due to its stylish appearance suiting modern apartments Dracaena Compacta is one of the most well loved houseplants. # The Dracaena Compacta is a plant with glossy, dark green leaves. # Sometimes (rather seldom) an ear-like white or pink flower with an intense honey scent grows out from the middle of a rosette.
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.