- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Native to Madagascar, it is also known as Madagascar Dragon Tree. The origin of the plant name comes from the ancient Greek word drakaina or 揻emale dragon, due to a red gum-like resin in the stems of dracaena that was likened to dragon blood. It is potted in a white container that could be personalised with a pretty picture too. Perfect as a birthday gift, this will bring a smile on the face of the recipient. # It is commonly known as Madagascar Dragon tree. # When placed in corners of the house, it reduces stress and anxiety.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.