- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Adorable and cute, this Syngonium plant is also known as mini pixie because of its size. A member of the Araceae family, this plant require minimum attention and its dainty foliage lends a unique look to the house interiors. The heart-shaped leaves at the young age of this plant are sure to make you feel in awe of it. Grow it as a bush or as a creeper, this plant is all you need to have a fresh perspective on your house decors. # Syngonium Plant is also known as Arrow Head Plant because of its distinctively arrow shaped leaves. # These are not just decorative but these plants are also anti pollutants in nature.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium Podophyllum
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.