- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Commonly known as the arrowhead plant, a dwarf Syngonium is Feng Shui come alive. Representing all the five elements i.e Earth, water, fire, earth, wood, and metal with its five edged leaves, this becomes a great indoor beauty being wondrously tucked in a red truck. Use it as a showpiece or as an art piece, it won't disappoint you either way. # Commonly known, as Goosefoot, nephthytis or Syngonium podophyllum is a Feng Shui plant. # The five lobed shape of Syngonium podophyllum/ Goosefoot leaves represents the five Feng Shui elements; water, fire, earth, wood, and metal.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium Podophyllum
- Keep the soil moist.
- Use a well-balanced liquid fertilizer.
- Avoid fertilizing in winters.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It is usually delivered to the doorstep within 3-4 days with the help of our Courier partner. Delivery may vary as per the pin code.