- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Comes planted in a black dotted vase, this variegated peperomia is perfect to be gifted across a variety of special occasions and festivals. This plant acts as a great addition to office desks or as a centerpiece in living room. Adorning your room or gifting a planted Peperomia to someone seems just perfect as it has minimal watering needs and is super easy to care for. # Young leaves and stems of this plant are used as food in Central and South America
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Peperomia
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.