- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Money plant is a popular house plant because it is viewed as a symbol of good fortune, luck and is easy to grow. This money plant having emerald green leaves potted in a wooden bongo vase is a thing of natural beauty. Gift it to your family and friends on occasions and festivals.# Money plant is a common name used for a plant species Epipremnum Aureum.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum aureum
- Grow this plant in light sunlight.
- Let the soil dry and then water them.
- Fertilize it in every two weeks.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.